Connect groups are the backbone of growth at The Gathering. They provide opportunities for authentic relationships, support, learning and application of faith in day to day life. Each cell group is different in their form and ministry focus yet they all have the common DNA of our 4Cs; Communion with God, Community (authentic, supportive relationships), Commission (focus of service outside the confines of the church) and Covenant (commitment to God and to one another).
We actively encourage all participants in The Gathering to connect with a cell group.
For more on the 4 Cs, go to our Approach, Values and Beliefs
- Meets on the first, third (and fifth) Sundays of each month, starting at 9:30 am
- Contact Jack or Jan Harris at 613 967-6419
- 39 Cooke Court, Belleville, ON
- Click here for map
Hospitality Connect Group
- Meets on a Saturday evening approximately once every two months for a potluck dinner and discussion of experiences of planned and spontaneous hospitality as demonstrations of God's love in our church family, our communities and in the world.
- Contact Lisa Barber 6143 395-1276
Village People Connect Group
- Meeting in Stirling Village, hence the name, for video-based teaching and discussion on the first, third and fifth Monday evenings at 6:30.
- Contact Melanie Linn 613 395-1276
Homefires Connect Group
- Gathers in homes in Stirling and surrounding area on the first, third and fifth Sunday mornings.
- Contact Esther Noel 613 395-3402
Stirling Village Bible Study Connect Group
- Connecting around the Word of God at the Gathering Hub in Stirling on Tuesday evenings.
- Contact Avril O'Brien 613 478-6461